From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dave Laansma
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 6:01 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] READU vs READ

Yes, using SELECT and READNEXT. These are sizable records. The logic is very
straight forward, just updating several multi-valued fields in each record
(month end).

500,000 have been updated and I'm 2:45:00 into the process.

Sincerely,
David Laansma
IT Manager
Hubbard Supply Co.
Direct: 810-342-7143
Office: 810-234-8681
Fax: 810-234-6142
www.hubbardsupply.com
"Delivering Products, Services and Innovative Solutions"