From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Ross Ferris
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:24 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 accounting software question

Unfortunately the support organization we used to operate with in the
USA is no more. If you didn't mind the fact that support would be
"remote" (Australia), our Visage R5 General Ledger & Financial Reporting
packages might fit the bill.

These can be deployed "stand alone" (ie: without our full ERP offering),
though of course you would need to develop interfaces from your
subsidiary ledger systems as required --> reasonably straight forward,
just throw records into a file & pass a select list to our POST routine.
There is also scope to include additional modules that you may consider
part of the "General Ledger" banner (eg: Asset Register, Bank
Reconciliation/Treasury etc.) if appropriate, now or in the future.

Our enquiries typically support drilling through to source transactions,
so there may need to be "some work" done to provide that capability into
your existing systems

Multi-currency is fully supported if required, as well as multiple
consolidations across & within corporate boundaries if required. Beyond
the basic manual journals & auto-reversing accruals there are variety of
"ratio" posting options.

Whilst we offer our solution via the cloud, we can also provide
on-premise, which I assume is probably what you are after?

[ad]
If there are any companies, or individuals looking to becomes involved
in a broad spectrum ERP product that can encompass Retail/POS,
Wholesale/Distribution, Warehouse automation & management, Job/Project
costing & Engineering Services, as well as core accounting
functionality, please drop us a line :-) [ad]

Regards,
Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!