From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:41 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Scrub Hangs Up

On 28/08/12 21:16, Bill Brutzman wrote:
> When I do a
>
>> LOGTO HS.ADMIN
>> HS.ADMIN
> 5. Run HS.SCRUB on a File/Table.. [F]ix
>
> Most of the files here work ok.
>
> This one (important) data file INVOICE... it starts an... Analyzing: *    and
> then just sits there.
>
> I looked at the dictionary and purged a bunch of extraneous "}" characters
> from several the NAME fields.
>
> I expect to resize the file but... it is not like the file is badly oversized.
>
> This is on UniVerse v10.1 running on HP-Ux Itanium.

My suggestions are for 9.6 but it could be the same cause ... what file is it
trying to process? Do you have a dud VOC entry?

ime this sort of thing was caused by problems in the VOC.

Look at the pickwiki page ...
http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ODBC96
by yours truly of course.

See if that helps (and if you can add any extra info to that page :-)

Cheers,
Wol