On 28/08/12 22:57, Bill Brutzman wrote:
> Wol may have nailed yet another one...  All of our other files just have an
> "F" in line one.
>
>> ED VOC INVOICE
> 3 lines long.
> 0001: F INVOICE FILE

But this is valid syntax - F-space means a file and anything after that
is a comment. This shouldn't be a problem.

I know I had problems with an F-pointer to a system file called TERM, or
something like that ... I know it regularly hung trying to process files
that it wasn't supposed to go anywhere near (the default was "don't
process")

That was why you want to run in verbose mode, it processed the files in
the same order as LIST VOC WITH TYPE EQ 'F'. So when it hung, you knew
within one or two files which one was the problem.

> 0002: INVOICE
> 0003: D_INVOICE
>
> I will change it and try it.
>
> Thanks Wol.