On 17/10/12 16:40, George Gallen wrote:
> How would I get the contents of the Index?
>
> George

Don't have the UV BASIC manual in front of me, but it's something like

READINDEX variable FROM filedescriptor, indexname[, indexvalue]

If you only pass filedescriptor and indexname, it will return a list of
all the index values. If you also pass indexvalue, it will return a list
of all keys for that value.

I'll have a look later and see if I can find that routine - it's
probably on my system somewhere, but my archives aren't that organised...

Cheers,
Wol