From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:26 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Selection Suggestions for using UV instead of SQL

There used to be a version of a SELECT verb on the Rocket website. I think it
was in the white papers or technical articles section. It provided source code
to a verb called SELECTK I think it was called.

If anyone can find it, let me know. I haven't been able to find it after the
first time I read it.

Robert Norman