We have a "pinger" that keeps the connection alive. So if you want to use
the UniObjects default of 5 minutes, you will still have your editor
connection with our software.  Some days when I'm coding for days on end, I
never lose my connection.  This is just something we, programmers, should
never have to worry about.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html