Hi Dan:

XLr8Editor has a code completion piece that reads all of your code in your
local work space and indexes it.  So, if you cannot remember a local
include does you just start typing and hit control space.  The XLr8Editor
then brings up those variables matching what you have already typed.  This
is very helpful when trying to remember what you called dynamic array
position in the include.

Additionally, both BDT and XLr8Editor support hitting the function key F3
when you are on the include to open it a separate tab.  I find this more
helpful when I have an include that is more than 10 lines long.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html
"XLr8Tools for the discerning programmer"