That is why we did not write any parser for U2logic's XLr8Editor.  You can
spend a whole bunch of programming time to never quite achieve the goal of
the compiler.  We use the REAL compiler to give you actual errors.  We call
this technology Continuous Compile.  It works while you type just like
Java, C#, and other real time compilers.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html