Ya know, someone needs to come up with a "fat keyboard" for those of us
with "fat fingers."  <smile>

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:09 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] SB Client question

The problem is only for the session that I mistakenly entered the insert
key. I can open another session - which I often do - and continue on
with my tasks. I was just hoping that there was a keystroke that I could
use to reset the default value to the insert key. I try to be careful
but sometimes my fat finger will co-hit the backspace and insert key and
then the fun begins again.