I'm guessing it doesn't matter if this is UD or UV, but I have UD7.1 under
AIX. We have a request to extract some data to what I call a tape file.
The data is fixed length and there are no line breaks. Just one continuous
stream of data. My thought is that this could be accomplished with an
InfoTrieve using 'list TO' as in

list AGREEMENT F1 F2 TO file.txt

There is of course more to it than this, but if I can strip out whatever
creates the line break, I think I can do what I need. So my question to
the group is: what character(s) are create the new line when ouptutted
from an InfoTrieve? Has anyone done this before? I'm thinking I'd used tr
or sed to clean things up.

Thanks
Brad
U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.