From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:47 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV]Corrupted object in global catalog

Here's some options for you...

1. Verify it is cataloged in Global Catalog The subroutine !EXIST subroutine
was created for Prime INFORMATION compatibility and does a simple check to
verify the program is catalogued only. Check out the source code in UV
account APP.PROGS, EXIST.

2. Verify Object code matches
The VCATALOG verb is also used to verify the compiled object in your BP
object file and the Global Catalog space are the same. (Interestingly, on my
UV11.1.9/AIX system, VCATALOG isn't working! :-( ).

3. Extract detailed object code header data Finally, writing your own custom
verification utility combining VLIST verb and/or Gyle Iversons' excellent
(NB: I understand he will soon close down this website) SRS.UV.HEADER
subroutine to extract header information from the global catdir and your BP
object file for comparison purposes.