From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:30 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV full screen editor

On 26/02/13 08:38, Symeon Breen wrote:
> I seem to remember when we used such things that the costs in the uk
> where pretty similar. Wintegrate also did some emulations that
> accuterm did not and we needed those, but the other problem I have
> with Accuterm is that it is very American (not being rude here)  so it has
> some funny (to us
> Europeans) way of doing things, and always looks very old fashioned.   Each
> to their own I guess

The thing with wIntegrate for us was emulation too - pretty much every emulator
we tried failed somewhere. With wIntegrate it was easy to get at the definition
files and re-define the client end to match the server
- the VT emulation in particular bit us hard. The current official PT emulation
is mostly my hard work :-) I doubt they've done anything to it since they
replaced the original bare-bones version with mine back in the days of v3.

Cheers,
Wol