I try to dabble in the social network stuff.  My issue is
energy/motivation.

Whether we like it or not, social networks aren't going anywhere.
I would go so far as to say in about 10 years no one is going to check
their email anymore.
And if you want new folks talking about MV in an online setting, mailing
lists definitely aren't going to get you there.

Just visit your local church, or some place where kids hangout and observe
them- and you will see.  Its a brave new world, whether we like it or not.

Learn how to relate to the culture and pass on what you know- or the
knowledge will be lost.
Happens all the time in the history books.

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Brian Leach <br...@brianleach.co.uk> wrote:

> All social networks are not the same. I am happy to be on LinkedIn which
> incidentally has good Rocket and Pick groups, but share the distrust of
> Facebook.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 16 Mar 2013, at 10:31, "Symeon Breen" <syme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Every company I am involved in has a facebook/linkedin/twitter account
> and
> > we keep them updated regularly - it is essential in modern business
> > marketing to do this.

John Thompson