From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Israel, John R.
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:55 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Compressing PDFs

HPUX, UniData & SB:

After a bunch of work, I have a UNIX directory that has a bunch of PDFs.

I wish to bundle these PDFs up into a 7zip formatted compressed file.  I see
that there is a ported version of the Windows version of 7zip for UNIX called
p7zip.

Has anyone installed p7zip and if so, what else needed to be installed with it?
 Is it stand-alone or is it dependent on other software packages being loaded
first?

OR

Does anyone have a simple way for UNIX to run the Windows command line version
of 7zip against my UNIX PDF directory?

Thanks

JRI