From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:59 AM
To: david yu; U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] is this an INDEX ISSUE?

Hello David

1) Is your file you're indexing corrupt or does it have any errors or warnings
as reported by 'fixtool'? If corrupt, can you repair it (after backing it up:))
?
2) What queries using the indices are slow? All or one?
3) What UV release?
4) How and when do you re-index the file?
5) Has the file been recently been resized/restored or otherwise "changed"?

Cheers,
David