Hi Brian:

Built into BDT from Rocket Software is a re-factor option.   I have used
that option a few times in testing and found it to be of limited value,
because there is no way to get all of the code locally.  You must have the
code locally to use re-factoring. I have re-factored code in Eclipse using
the Java Editor.  I found that does a fairly good job.

In our XLr8Editor I have not put in re-factoring because the Eclipse global
search and replace does an adequate job for changing the source.  I
generally like to see all of the code and make sure it it what needs to be
changed.  I can copy and paste source to you local work space fairly easily
which solves the local problem for Eclipse.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html
"Eclipse based tools for the U2 Marketplace"