From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: May-08-13 10:15 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Illegal use of the file, select, cursor, BCI, Socket, HTTP,
XML, SCTX , MQS, SOAP or database variable.

You have obviously never watched "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"!

I wouldn't write off those gradeschoolers quite yet.

XML, SCTX , MQS, SOAP or database variable.

If my code isn't at least as smart as a 5th grader, it's too stupid to go to
production.