From: Richard Wilson [mailto:rwilson...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:32 PM
To: sjos...@sjplus.com
Cc: U2 Users List; Richard A Wilson
Subject: Re: [U2] Writing into metadata

Susan,

for some reason my emails never make to the group. or if they do it could be
weeks. That's why I am sending directly to you

anyway attached is a revelation basic program that updates files based on a
transaction file.

I think you'll be able to figure it out, Rich

Richard A Wilson
Lakeside Systems
Smithfield, RI, USA
Voice 401-231-3959