Morning,

I am curious if anybody has UniData Accounts running off a Shared Enterprise
SAN?

We currently have an Enterprise SAN for our VMware Environment and would like
to put a handful of UniData Test Accounts on it.

We are using UniData 7.2 on an IBM P6 running AIX 6.1, the SAN would be 4GB
Fiber Attached.

Thoughts?

Ty Haller | Lead Administrator - System Services | SEFCU | thal...@sefcu.com
700 Patroon Creek Blvd. Albany, NY 12206 | Phone: 518-464-5210 | Fax:
518-464-5209

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for the sole
purpose of communication with the addressee. Dissemination or publication in
any format is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error please notify SEFCU immediately.

Help save a tree. Please print this e-mail only if it is truly necessary. Thank
you.