*From:* randyleesm...@roadrunner.com
*To:* u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
*Date:* 7/15/2013 7:32 AM
*Subject:* [U2] SORT reports line length, change right margin?
It's been a while, nice to be back and working again. :)

I'm on a Universe Database;
I have a proc full of SORT reports.

I needed to add new fields, but the size of the line is too small. I'm
already using landscape mode and don't have enough space.

I have been testing with PCL, but I was wondering if I could just make the
line longer. Seems to be enough room if I could adjust the right margin.

MARGIN /n/ only changes the left margin.

I never had to deal much with SORT reports in the past, so I though you
Guru's could help.