From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Israel, John R.
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 10:28 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Mysterious Error Message

Yes - the LOGIN paragraphs are the same.

Yes - the iConnect agents are essentially the same (paths are obviously
different) and they are all enabled.  The last change I made to iConnect was
3-4 weeks ago to map a new field and that worked (and is still working in LIVE).

I have done an ESEARCH on all the BP files I can think of in Redback, iConnect
& the Avanté account itself.  Even looking through source codes and object
code, I cannot find "RECORD CORRUPT" anywhere.  Maybe I missed something, maybe
it is more cryptic than I would expect, maybe something else.  Bottom line: I
do not have a clue what program is causing this, what "II" record it thinks is
corrupt, etc.

JRI