From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Lettau
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:29 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Reporting Tools

In the past I've made dictionary names that are very short to save characters.
But my real reason for responding is I can't help but wonder what you need 200+
columns for?   My first instinct when hearing this is that a report is not what
you need.
How many rows are in this report?

Please note that my email address has changed.  Beginning immediately my new
address is jeff.let...@soundunited.com .  Use this new address for all
communications.

Jeffrey Lettau  |   ERP Systems Manager  | O 410.358.3600  |   D 410.764.5242
|   5601 Metro Drive   |   Baltimore MD 21215   |   www.soundunited.com
Polk Audio - WWW.POLKAUDIO.COM
Definitive Technologies - WWW.DEFINITIVETECH.COM BOOM Movement -
WWW.BOOMMOVEMENT.COM