From: Ray Buchner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 10:26 AM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RF Bar Code Scanners

What kind of RF bar code scanners are popular out there for Pick apps.  I'm
running universe 10 on NT.  I would prefer an 802.11 solution with a screen
capable of running a telnet session back to the server.

TIA,

Ray

This message has been scanned for viruses by Webshield E500, Groupshield for
Exchange, and McAfee Virus Enterprise