Title: [UD] Determining if list exists

Is there a Unidata or Uniquery command that tells you if a select list exists?  In UniBasic I can use a SelectInfo function to determine if a list exists, but I can't find a way to do it at the TCL prompt.

I have the following PQN PROC.  The PROC itself works fine if there is something to return from the selection criteria.  However, if nothing is selected in the SELECT statement (like the one below would if we ran it today), the PROC does what it is told and lists the whole file, since it is never given a list, resulting in a huge printout of every AR transaction.

HSSELECT AR WITH PAYMENT.DATE GE "2-9-04"
STON
HSAVE-LIST ARLIST
HGET-LIST ARLIST
STON
H<
PH
HLIST AR PAYMENT.DATE LPTR

Thanks for any suggestions you can give.

Chris