Title: Message
Hi Chris,

Why not just use the 'REQUIRE.SELECT' or 'SELECT.ONLY' keywords in your query? This will then only run if there is a select list present. The Uniquery manual documents this quite well.

HSSELECT AR WITH PAYMENT.DATE GE "2-9-04"
STON

HSAVE-LIST ARLIST

HGET-LIST ARLIST

STON

H<

PH

HLIST AR PAYMENT.DATE  REQUIRE.SELECT LPTR
<--------------------------------

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services
139 Frome Street,
Adelaide 5000
Australia

+61 8 8408 4273
+61 417 268 665

HSSELECT AR WITH PAYMENT.DATE GE "2-9-04"
STON

HSAVE-LIST ARLIST

PH

IF # S G ERROR ROUTINE LABEL
HGET-LIST ARLIST
STON

HLIST AR PAYMENT.DATE LPTR

PH

If you don't want an error routine, leave out the if # s.

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

"Chris Bugosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

02/03/2004 08:51 AM
Please respond to U2 Users Discussion List