Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [UD] Determining if list exists

I think that the reason so many mv'ers don't like procs is they don't understand them.
</snip>
HSSELECT AR WITH PAYMENT.DATE GE "2-9-04"
STON
HSAVE-LIST ARLIST
HGET-LIST ARLIST
STON
H<
PH
HLIST AR PAYMENT.DATE LPTR

<snip\>
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but, this is almost funny.
Why would you stack on just prior to the perform?  Why would you stack on, carriage return then perform hushed?  The idea is to load your output buffers, primary and secondary, and execute them.
Sigh...  I guess I'm one of the few left who even know what STON or STOFF does...
Here's a test for you.  Some psycho left this on your system, what does this proc do?
PQ
HGET
STON
HLIST