Question...

       I have a file, my live ORDER (type 30) file. Via unix, I copy
this file to my test account - copy is fine, all records there - no
problem

       If I take that same file, and move it to my uvsql account,
all I get is a fraction of the file. I have tried this twice and
got same results.

      Any ideas why this occurs and how I can get this file into the
uvsql directory/account  intact ?

   All comments appreciated,

Barry Rogen
Senior Programmer
PNY  Technologies
(973) 515 - 9700  ext 5327
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The quality of a person's life is in direct
proportion to their commitment to excellence
regardless of their chosen field of endeavor
                                           vince lombardi

This e-mail message from PNY Technologies, Inc. is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the