From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Barry Rogen
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: uvsql

   Question...

       I have a file, my live ORDER (type 30) file. Via unix, I copy
this file to my test account - copy is fine, all records there - no
problem

       If I take that same file, and move it to my uvsql account,
all I get is a fraction of the file. I have tried this twice and
got same results.

      Any ideas why this occurs and how I can get this file into the
uvsql directory/account  intact ?

   All comments appreciated,