Jason Theis wrote:

All,

We use UniVerse/NT and SB+.  It seems redundant to have to login to UniVerse
with a valid user and password, then choose an account, and then login to
SB+ with a user and password.  What options do we have to avoid this
redundant entry.  Is there a way to pass the user's authentication
information to UniVerse, or the Universe information to SB+? Thanks.

You can put an entry in the VOC of the SB+ account for the user's name which looks like the following:

dianne
001  PA
002  SB.LOGIN
003  DATA DIANNE
004  DATA MYPASSWORD

The DIANNE on line 3 is the System Builder user and the MYPASSWORD on line 4 is the user's password.

-Dianne