Notice my next paragraph begins with the word "Seriously...".  Yes XML has
been usuable as a connectivity medium for years, but how many people are
taking advantage of it?  Microsoft and other companies are continually
developing tools to reduce the time and money aspect of using XML, and make
it easier to make use of relational databases, but I doubt most MV users or
developers are keeping up with the details.  No matter how much free
information is available, I don't seriously think professionals like us who
provide information, products, and services will go out of business anytime
soon.  ETL tools are always in vogue.

Tony