Although I have been working in many pick flavors for the past 20+ years, I
have been working in Universe for the past 8 years. I have a client that is
looking for a conversion out of D3/NT to Oracle. I have two questions;
1. does D3 support the OPENSEQ and WRITESEQ that Universe does. I downloaded
the d3 basic manual and found the UOPEN and UCREATE.
2. Could the D3 experts in the group please offer any suggestion and
information  about there experiences in conversions from D3. I know that
this is not the direction that we would like to see software going in, but I
did not make the decision about the companys IS goals.

Dahn Finard