We have just set up a box with Linux on it and are going to install Universe
10, if we can ever find a break in our main development program

Will let you know how we get on

-----Original Message-----
From: Baruch Salamander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 February 2004 22:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Universe/RedBack on Linux

Is anyone out there using Universe and RedBack on Linux? If so, how's the
performance? For those who are not on Linux, are you considering Linux as
an option for the future?

http://www.messagelabs.com
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are
intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete
the material from your computer. This message will be protected by
copyright. If it has come to you in error, you must not take any
action based on its contents nor must you copy or show the message
to any person other than the intended recipient.