From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hona, David S
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February 2004 9:30 AM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: COUNT modifying unix timestamp

You don't mention the file type, but I am assuming it is a dynamic file.

If it is, this is "normal". I recall the first release of reliable
dynamic files had the feature of disallowing access to users without
'read and write' permission...which wasn't  actually documented
anywhere...ouch!

I think you will find 'LIST' and other 'read-only' commands has the same
effect.

Regards,
David