I am attempting to install and activate NLS on a UniVerse system,
10.0.19 on an HP-UX 11.0 box. We just recent upgraded from 9.6.1.14 to
10 by recommendation from IBM. They said 10.x was a better ground to
work from for NLS.
     My problems is activating NLS - changing NLSMODE in 'uvconfig' to
'1'. When I do make that change...
     uvregen  and uv.rc stop work fine. When I  uv.rc start, I get the
message
     "Unable to get National Language Support shared memory segment"

    I have unistalled and re-installed NLS multiple times. I (with the
help of IBM) have gone through the uvconfig and HP kernel setting for
a problem - no problems found.  Lo though I have tried, I can not get
to activate NLS without the error message
     "Unable to get National Language Support shared memory segment"

    IBM seems to be totally befuddled, stymied and confused by this,
Any assistance, thoughts would be appreciated.

   Thanks  very much

Barry Rogen
Senior Programmer
PNY  Technologies