From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Barry Brevik
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2004 6:42 AM
To: U2 list (E-mail)
Subject: [UV] Change prompt?

OK, I know about UVPROMPT, but it will only let you specify a single
character.

I work in numerous accounts, and it would be good if the LOGIN PA could
change the prompt to have multiple characters so I can see which account
I'm in. Believe me, all it takes is one mistake to leave a lasting
impression.

Anyone know of a way to use multiple chars for the prompt without
writing my own shell?