From: djordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2004 05:44
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [UV] Change prompt?

Another method if you are using a terminal emulator is to use the login
paragrah to change the title of the session at the top of the screen.  I
also try to change the screen color, ie Red background is the live
account which you should also be able to set through the login paragraph

Regards

David Jordan
Managing Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]