From: Karl L Pearson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2004 14:48
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: [UV] Change prompt?

Could you share the source of the small program?

I use putty, a freeware download, which gives very tight control over it's
size, appearance, etc. It supports transparent printing, too, if your app
has hooks ( @(-23) for auxon and @(-24) for auxoff) to "print a screen".

Karl

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I also change the title of the terminal emulator window (via a small
program
> run from the LOGIN paragraph) - a side benefit being you get the account
> name on the task bar button as well, which makes finding the correct
session
> a breeze.
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly
indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This
company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.