Simon,

I know of at least one site running over 500 users on a W2K box, though I tend to
think this is exceptionally high.  Given the architecture and limitations of Windows,
making any assurance for scalability inside the box WITHOUT TESTING is difficult when
you get above 300 users.

Tom Firl
Columbia Ultimate