What about creating a file with the data, and outsourcing it to be
done by a blast fax provider?

At 100 faxes/day

One provider (not as cheap as bulk faxers...but).

www.faxaway.com

Where you email them in the form of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and the body/document in the email is faxed to the fax#tofaxto

All you need is an email gateway

Based on the from of the email is whether the email is accepted
and/or charged.

For small amount of faxes, sometimes this is an easier approach.

George