If you would consider a commercial product, and have a Windows PRO (or better) machine
in the environment, you might consider our WordLynx/ FaxLynx combo.

Invoices, statements, orders etc produced via WORD templates (easy for client to
change, include new graphics etc) and can then be faxed .... add MailLynx to the mix
and they can be emailed as well .... if you need .PDF for publishing to web, just add
Acrobat to the mix

You can download evals, manuals etc from
http://www.stamina.com.au/Products/LynxProducts/Products_Downloads.htm

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---