In a message dated 3/14/2004 6:48:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> You have to HAVE DBA privilege before you can grant DBA privilege.  To grant DBA
> privilege to Will.Johnson, you'll need to be logged in as OSP\Administrator (or any
> equivalent
> mapped in UV.LOGIN).

How would I go about finding out what the equivalents in UV.LOGIN are and how do I
change that?  There is no "administrator" of this machine exactly, the client is too
small to have a need for a special person to do that.  So the operations manager does
that.  But not sure if this was setup correctly or not.

It's Universe 10 on Windows.  And yes when we log in as administrator we get this same
message.  Is the domain name important?  If I do a WHO as it says OSP\Administrator or
PRIMO\Administrator should that make a difference?

Is there any place in the manuals that talks about this? I couldn't find it in the
various SQLish areas I went looking into.
Thanks.
Will