(adjusting tin foil headgear)

You do realize that Micro$oft is really in the hard drive business.

Of course .Net takes up a gazillion megabytes and to use my method of getting to
UniVerse with C# (so you can type in all those cool looking semi-colons) you'll have
to load another half gazillion megabytes of mostly unused J# java stuff too.  But, you
also get the benefit of holding your nose high and sniffing condescendingly at the
mere vb developers who are not allowed to type in the cool semi-colons.

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/29/04 02:57PM >>>
In a message dated 3/29/2004 2:28:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> George, the best commercial integration option available
> for MV right now is
> the Pick Data Provider .NET from Raining Data.

But doesn't .NET take up like a gazillion bytes of space?
And doesn't "integration" require an object?
As in... integration with .. what?
Will