From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kevin Vezertzis
Sent: 08 April 2004 17:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Performance

We are looking for some insight from anyone that has experienced performance
degradation in UV, as it relates to the OS.  We are running UV 10.0.14 on
AIX 5.1.we are having terrible 'latency' within the application.  This is a
recent conversion from D3 to UV and our client is extremely disappointed
with the performance.  We've had IBM hardware support and Universe support
in on the box, but to no avail..we are seeing high paging faults and very
highly utilized disk space.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin D. Vezertzis
Project Manager
Cypress Business Solutions, LLC.
678.494.9353  ext. 6576      Fax  678.494.9354

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us at www.cypressesolutions.com

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk