From: David Litzau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 2:04 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Objectcall headache...

One last note on the AIX/UD6/DataStage issue;  it appears that logging set
at 32 is indeed the only work around that I can get working, but IBM has
beat me to the punch when it comes to "what to do with the log files".
Apparently defining dev/null in uniapi_admin as the log directory ends up
dropping the log files into /tmp.  There must be a check to ensure that the
target is actually a "d"irectory, else it goes to /tmp.  Anyway, redirected
logging to a nice fat volume and cron is flushing them from there.

Please let me know if anybody hears of another way around until we get our
DS jobs rebuilt.  Thanks.

Dave