From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of djordan
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 7:20 PM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Objectcall headache...

Hi Martin

It is a while since I use dobjectcall, but as far as I remember
UniObjects has all the functionality and more that objectcall and is a
lot simpilar.   You should be able to convert the application to
UniObjects reasonably quickly, unless it is done by some third party,
possibly quicker than trying to get ObjectCall to work.  They are
reasonably close in concept that you should be able to replace the
ObjectCall functions with UniObjects equivalent

Regards

David Jordan
Managin Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]