I've done lots of tables in UniData with VM levels of data. We only have a
couple of files that have SVM level data - a co-worker of mine set at least
one up that was working with Crystal reports.

For the multi-values it simply keeps the information that it needs to access
it as part of the primary key. I would think that it simply does the same
with subvalues.

You just appear to have a lot more tables and some of them have some pretty
funky primary keys.

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles