In a message dated 4/17/2004 10:55:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You expect delimiters? When I started in computers, our binary only had
> zeros - and we were glad to have them!
>     The thing about MV or flat really comes down to a case-by-case to my way
> of thinking. I generally program Order Entry systems as 1NF, even on MV
> systems. Pricing, Inventory, and any number of other parts tend to lend
> themselves to MV. I like being able to choose the best form for each case.
>
>      Sincerely,
>           Charles Barouch
>           www.KeyAlly.com
>           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Heretic!  Are you saying that an order entry screen of one header and
unlimited detail lines is actually .... [shudder] ... several DIFFERENT
records!??!?!?!?!!

In that world, where would my program that allows you to [quickly] edit
thousand-value, multi-megabyte, records be of any worth?

"Five hundred useless utilities" Will Johnson