Hmmmm,

We spent 3 years developing a product (CrystalLynx) that allowed us to work with
Crystal - it automatically "normalized" the data for you, so I think it would be fair
to say that "we used it for a while" - and you are right, I don't want to go back (to
Crystal).

Typical square peg/round hole stuff, because it DIDN'T understand mv all that well -
or maybe it was just us ! and I surely didn't like ODBC performance (and reliability
on D3 platforms).

CR is obviously a good product - #1 in it's field, but these days there ARE products
available that work with mv data in a native format, and give CR a good run for it's
money !

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---