In a message dated 4/19/2004 11:59:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Does the requirement to have no client-side setup (other than pointing a
> user to a web page in a std web browser) eliminate accuterm or not?  If not,
> then does this permit drop-down boxes, combo boxes, calendars for date entry
> and the usual icons one might expect for various features?
>
> I'm talking about the U2 database, but the tools on the mv side need not be
> more than UOJ, for example (with support for update of stored fields and
> preferably also virtual fields as read-only).

yes Dawn, Accuterm does support a web browser interface
I've not worked closely with that implementation, I usually use the telnet
terminal emulator thingie.
But I did dink around with it slightly just to make sure it works.
I would expect since its running in a browser that you could do any java
thingies you do with any other page if you want
Or any HTML or whatever.
Will